What's trending in women's eyeglasses?
Whether you need prescription glasses or merely want to make a fashion statement, eyewear is a popular accessory. Current trends include:
- Sporty frames to accentuate your sportswear
- Brightly-colored, geometric choices for a vacation look and feel
- Extra-large frames that elevate your look to high-fashion
- Thick-rimmed options that make a statement
What type of glasses make you look young?
Some types of eyeglass frames that can help you look and feel young include:
- Oversized eyewear is a trendy fashion that can hide features that reveal your age.
- Black or blue frames pair nicely with gray hair.
- Bold colors or shapes look youthful and stylish.
- Round frames accentuate your eyes.
What kind of glasses are in style in 2021?
- Clear frames of all shapes and sizes
- Thin, gold-rimmed frames for a professional look
- Cat-eye glasses for a decisive expression
- Oversized frames for a retro vibe
- Geometrically shaped eyewear with thick rims and bold colors
- Round glasses for a vintage feel
- Tortoiseshell glasses in unique patterns
- Hipster frames in black
How do you find glasses that look good on you?
Your face shape helps determine which type of eyeglasses looks best on you. Choose a pair that contrasts with your face’s contours to balance your features. Next, decide if you have a warm or cool skin tone and select a shade close to this hue to improve your eyewear’s look.
What are some popular women's eyeglass frames?
Some of our bestselling womens prescription glasses include:
- Brave:Lightweight round frames that look good on various face shapes
- Lividicious:Small, round plastic frames in shiny black or blue
- River Falls:Full-rim, lightweight plastic eyewear
- Rumford:Rectangular full-rim plastic frames
- Bonners Ferry:Lightweight, metal frames with a rectangle shape
Our Top 5 Women’s Prescription Glasses
You don’t need to sacrifice style when it comes to quality womens prescription safety glasses. The Katelyn is a model that was made to be as durable as it is appealing. The classic style of the frames are reminiscent of the vintage cat eyeglasses look. Available in bold colors, these are an ideal fit for any woman who wishes to show off her personality through her eyewear. The full-rim plastic frames are tough and will not break easily. If you’re looking to be fashionable with your approach to eyewear, the Katelyn might be worth your while.
Not everyone wants a flashy or showy pair of glasses. Still, that doesn’t mean you’re looking for something bland. The Lividicious is designed to feature only a hint of color, allowing for an elegant look that appeals to the sensibilities of those who like to keep things simple. Featuring plastic frames, these glasses are a good fit if you tend to live an active lifestyle or enjoy engaging with physical activities like playing sports on a regular basis. The general look also makes them perfect for professional settings and intimate environments.
Working outdoors for long stretches of time can be an important factor to consider when selecting your new glasses. Temperature shifts can create problems with untreated lenses, allowing condensation to collect and obscuring your ability to see. The Wahiawa addresses this problem by featuring a design that is resistant to both high and low temperatures. The metal frames also make the Wahiawa a great pick for those who work in high-risk environments. The durability of the frames helps to reduce the odds of damage in the event of an impact.
When you work in an industrial environment or any space with large, complicated equipment, you absolutely want to prioritize safety when selecting your eyewear. The Hudson DesignGard Series DG-10 has an ANSI Z87.1 designation. This means that the glasses have been tested in accordance with the strict standards of the American National Standards Institute. The lenses will not shatter in the event of a sudden impact and the frames will stay in shape regardless of how much of a daily beating they take. The lenses also feature anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating.
Another trusted option when it comes to safety is the OnGuard ELITE 619. The slick and modern design of the frames make them a perfect contemporary style for women and men alike. Available in several colors, the ELITE 619 also features i-Shield technology to offer frame style integrity and overall safety. If you’re looking for womens prescription glasses for work, this model meets both ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3 standards. A versatile option that is perfect for work, play, hanging around the house, or engaging in your favorite physical activities.