Quality Prescription Shooting Glasses from Proven Brands
Shooting safety glasses are a requirement in most gun clubs and firing ranges, but you should wear them on the field as well. Even cheap shooting glasses can withstand a direct hit from a target load at ten yards, so there’s no excuse not to. At Marvel Optics, you can find some of the best shooting glasses on the market. And if you need to fit them with a prescription, we can do that as well. If you’re looking for your next pair of prescription shooting glasses, be sure to look at what we have in our store. We’re confident you’ll be able to find a pair of shooting glasses that will meet your specific needs.
A Variety of Lens Colors for A Number of Situations
Whether you’re firing at the range or hunting out in the wilderness, you can find a broad selection of some of the best prescription shooting glasses on the market today. We have a variety of lens colors and frame styles, so you can be sure to find a pair of prescription shooting glasses that will work in any type of situation. That’s why we’re one of the best places to purchase shooting glasses and other types of eyewear online. Feel free to look at everything we have in stock, so you can find your next pair of shooting safety glasses today!
Keeping You Safe While on the Range or in the Field
Whether you’re on the range or in the field, you want to keep your eyes protected. So, you should always wear a pair of shooting glasses that will withstand the impact of a stray round. And if you want to find a place where you can purchase prescription shooting glasses online, Marvel Optics is the right place for you. We have a broad selection of shooting glasses and other types of safety eyewear. So, if you’re ready to buy your next pair of glasses that you can use for shooting, be sure to look at what we have in stock.
Prescription Shooting Glasses FAQs
Which lens color is best for shooting?
Some people like them to be a rusty orange color, while others prefer them to be amber. But there are plenty of shooters who use clear safety glasses. Here are some of the lens colors that are used for shooting glasses, along with their strengths and weaknesses:
- Yellow/Orange — These are two of the most popular colors used for shooting, because they can improve contrast and visual acuity while making the surrounding area appear brighter.
- Amber — These lenses can also improve contrast and visual acuity, especially on cloudy days or low-light situations.
- Purple/Blue — These lenses can be useful for shooting around trees, because they can improve contrast against greens and oranges.
- Brown — These lenses can bring out orange-colored targets, which is why some hunters prefer to use them while they’re out on the field.
- Gray — These lenses can reduce the amount of surrounding light, which can give you a more balanced color tone in bright conditions.
Feel free to look at the broad selection of prescription shooting glasses that we have at Marvel Optics.
Are polarized sunglasses good for shooting?
The answer to this question depends on few things, which is easy to figure out if you know what to consider. Some of these include:
- Whether you’re using electronics while you’re shooting.
- Whether you’re using them on the field and are using a GPS to find game.
- Whether you’ll be shooting indoors.
- Whether you’ll be shooting in a variety of weather conditions.
Polarized lenses work well if you’re shooting in bright sunlight or in hazy conditions, and they can work well if you’re shooting around reflective surfaces (such as water, snow, or sand). However, they’re not useful for shooters who will be using any kind of electronic devices, because they can make it more difficult to see screens.
Do I need to wear shooting glasses?
There are several reasons why you should wear shooting glasses. Some of them include but may not be limited to:
- They can protect you in case there’s an accident (which happens more often than you may realize).
- They can protect you from the surrounding environment (such as stray branches, twigs, and leaves).
- They can help you to see better by providing a sharper contrast in certain situations.
Be sure to look at what we have at Marvel Optics.
Are shooting glasses the same as safety glasses?
People who work in factories wear safety glasses to protect their eyes, but they’re not the same as shooting glasses. Eye protection is important while you’re operating a firearm. So, they have to wear them whether they’re out in the woods, at work, or on a shooting range. But because most shooting safety glasses take place outdoors where the sun and other environmental factors can affect your vision, these glasses are meant to correct these issues so you can see more clearly.
How do yellow shooting glasses work?
Yellow shooting glasses can improve contrast, so objects look brighter than they really are (which can enhance visual acuity). The human eye has been naturally adapted to detect yellow light, because of the amount of it that comes from the sun. And many shooters swear by this lens color, because of its effectiveness in this area.
If you’re looking for a place where you can find a broad selection of prescription shooting glasses, be sure to look at what we have at Marvel Optics.