Marvel Optics Features Stylish Round Eyeglasses at Affordable Prices
Round Eyeglasses have been a favorite among eyeglass wearers for decades. From Oval to Round frames, these fashionable spectacles start as low as $5.95 at Marvel Optics. With circular lenses and frames of your choice, it’s easy to find the right shape of glasses that fit your face and lifestyle. We showcase an exquisite line of round eyeglasses at cost-affordable prices. This includes our popular Brave brand, which can be fitted with either prescription or non-prescription lenses.
With its Matte Black finish and your choice of either Red or Navy temples, Brave round glasses are lightweight and keep you looking cool and hip all year long.
Round Eyeglasses are Trendy and Ideal for your Lifestyle Needs
MarvelOptics.com makes it easy to choose eyeglass frames that match your personality and tastes. We feature a convenient face shape portal, which lets you select high-quality frames and lenses that match your facial features and styles. Round Eyeglasses are perfect for folks with square faces and angular lines. They are also good for wearers that have longer faces with rigid, defined jawlines and equally wide cheekbones. In contrast, folks with oval or round faces tend to prefer square eyeglasses for visual performance and aesthetic appeal.
Here are some benefits of wearing round eyeglasses with RX or non-RX lenses:
- Round eyeglasses accentuate your facial features with your choice of bold or thin frames. They are easy to maintain and clean with lightweight features for optical acuity and optimal mobility.
- Oval and round frames capture a vintage mood for a unique and fresh fashion statement.
- Circle glasses feature semi-rimless frames, retro wingtips, two-tone plastic frames, and classic wire-frames for your convenience.
- These spectacles are available in a wide array of styles at Marvel Optics. We can insert adjustable nose pads and other accents as needed for that perfect fit and look.
Find a New Pair of Round Frame Glasses in all the Latest Styles and Designs
From John Lennon and Indiana Jones to Harry Potter, round eyeglasses have been worn by legends on the silver screen for decades. While these glasses are a blast from the past, they have seen a strong resurgence among today’s wearers that love vintage, old-school eyewear. With a huge selection of round, oval glasses, and frames, Marvel Optics is always on the pulse of all the current eyewear trends and styles.
Visit our online store today and take advantage of discounts and free shipping on most eyewear brands and accessories. You can also connect with our helpful live chat representatives for assistance on ordering or product-related questions and concerns.
Round Eyeglasses FAQs
Do round glasses look good on round faces?
Round eyeglasses are designed for square, diamond, triangle, or heart-shaped faces. With a 60’s throwback look, these spectacles soften angular facial features and are available in both metal and plastic frames. If you have a round face, it’s best to wear square eyeglasses for the perfect physical and aesthetic contrast.
What are Harry Potter glasses called?
Harry Potter glasses are called circle or round eyeglasses in the eyewear industry. They feature thin, slim round frames and lenses for a scholarly – yet modern look. MarvelOptics.com offers Harry Potter eyeglasses that are updated with modern materials, colors, designs, and fashionable accents.
What eyeglass frames look best on a round face?
Wearers with round or oval faces tend to prefer rectangular eyeglasses. These spectacles break up the face’s structure, which makes your face appear thinner and longer. Here are some essentials to keep in mind when looking for this popular style of eyewear:
- Rectangle glasses for round faces feature metal frames and small arms for maximum style and comfort.
- At Marvel Optics, we showcase fashionable plastic frames with thick arms and elaborate embellishments for square eyeglasses.
- Square – rectangular glasses create the perfect balance with geometrically-designed frames for round faces.
- Consider Cat Eye or D-Frame glasses if you have full-bodies curvy cheeks. These spectacles have minimalist shapes with studious styles that are always evergreen.
How can I identify my face shape?
It’s easy to identify your face shape at Marvel Optics. As an industry leader in cost-effective eyeglasses, sunglasses, and accessories, we offer a convenient face shape portal for choosing the right frames that complement your face and personality. Simply access the link today and pick a frame that enhances your best facial features. You will find a range of frames for oval, round, square, diamond, pear, and heart face shapes.
Are round frame glasses sturdy?
Round or circle frames are an exceptional eyewear choice for men, women, and children. They are sturdy, lightweight, and comfortable on the bridge and against the temples. Round frames are crafted from lightweight titanium for unique, metal aesthetics and visuals. We also have plastic frames if desired, and all most orders come with convenient carrying cases and cleaning cloths.